Informed Solutions creates economic and social value by helping to build a more inclusive, fair and safe society through the ethical use of technology and data, and investing in digital skills.
Our purpose is underlined by action and reflected in how we go about our work, the type of work that we choose to do, and through contributing to the sustainable social, environmental and economic development aims of the communities that we are part of. We commit to supporting local initiatives by donating, sponsoring, volunteering and championing priority areas that deliver significant, positive impact back to society, the environment and more widely to the local, regional and national economies where we operate.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, operating, managing, and providing end-to-end support for live operational, cloud based, digital UK public sector services, in particular:
- Oversight and hands-on management of several 2nd and 3rd line Service Desks comprised of multiple technical delivery teams and high performing analysts using cross-team coordination and collaboration.
- Ownership and management of all Service Desk activities, ranging from Severity 1 issues, to business continuity, user queries, and service improvements.
- Applying collaborative, cross-domain ‘DevOps’ ways of working to maintain services with minimum disruption.
- Leading daily Service Desk Stand Ups to progress and initiate Incident Management resolution activities.
- Leading Incident Management activities across Service Desks and multiple technical delivery teams.
- Provisioning and management of 24/7 ‘out-of-hours’ support services for Severity 1 issues.
- Supporting digital services that adhere to the Government Digital Service (GDS), including the Service Manual and Service Standards.
- Certifications in relevant standards and methods an advantage (e.g. ITIL, DevOps, PRINCE2 Agile etc)
Security vetting clearance to Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) an advantage
- Ability to maintain high standards of individual and team technical delivery, alongside building solid and trusting relationships with clients.
- Experience of working within a distributed and fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to exercise good judgement to find solutions – respecting process, but focussing on outcomes
- Very thorough, with excellent attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of quality within a professional services organisation
- Very strong time management and planning skills, proactively identifying, escalating
- Positive, flexible and adaptable with a ‘can-do’ attitude to overcoming challenges in a demanding delivery environment