Ecolab have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Pest Elimination Service Specialist to join our team based in the Brent Cross area. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, will receive a competitive salary and qualifications plus use of a van and a flexible benefits package.
See why Food Processing Magazine honored Ecolab Pest Elimination as The Top Pest Management Company!
Ecolab is seeking a Pest Elimination Service Specialist to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers.
You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination UKIE
What’s in it for you:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- competitive base salary, Performance bonus, out of hours payment, overtime, commission, company paid pension, stock purchase plan and a fully paid training programme!
What you will do as the Pest Elimination Service Specialist:
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Use Apple technology to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Requirement to be on the out of hours rota and meet the needs of the business where required
- Working in challenging environments for a wide range of commercial customers
Pest Elimination Service Specialist package details:
- Competitive salary
- 4% Flexible benefits package : 4% of base salary as annual bonus to spend on products such as extra days annul leave, private medical and/or dental, Childcare vouchers, high street store card or simply use as a salary increase
- 1x Life assurance at base salary level
- Pension : 3% employee & 7% employer
- Performance bonus, overtime & uncapped commission available
- As a registered training center you will be offered best in class learning and development support throughout your career
- Company van with fuel card and maintenance package