We are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Service Manager (Not Registered) to oversee the delivery of care support services in the Chesterfield area.
The ideal Service Manager should have:
- Experience of working with children, adults and elderly people who may have learning difficulties, disabilities, additional needs or sensory impairment
- To have a good working knowledge of CQC care requirements
- Have delivered services under contract terms and conditions
- To be an effective communicator whilst understanding and implementing confidentiality of the information that they may know of clients, staff and One to One
- Ability to keep appropriate paperwork on the service provided, hours worked and meet deadlines, written reports or assessments in a busy working environment
- To evident that they can conduct themselves in internal and external in a professional manner such as care reviews and meetings regarding staff
- NVQ level 3 in care/equivalent or above and must be working towards Level 5 and above end of probation
- Hold a full driving licence and have the use of a vehicle
You will be part of the “On call” staffing support system each month on a rota cycle
Salary: £19,240 - £25,480 per annum
Why join our team as a Service Manager?
- Ongoing training and development
- Total hours delivered bonus
- Flexi bank hours
- Refer a friend scheme
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- Pension Plan
- Commendation rewards – vouchers/meals out
- A Full DBS check is required, the employee pays cost initially.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.