Salary negotiable – depending on experience
Monday to Friday – 40 hrs per week
We are working with an established client based in Telford who currently have a fantastic opportunity to join their Service Engineering team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a great team, delivering outstanding customer service to blue chip companies across the Shropshire area, attending breakdowns and servicing Industrial Compressed Air units. The company offer great benefits and a good working environment.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance and services
- Attend breakdowns to fault find and repair
- Completing work previously identified by a fellow service engineer
- Accurately detailing findings and reporting back to management
- Confidently suggest improvements to the customer
- Driving company van to customer locations
Skills and Experience
- Must have circa 5 years’ plus experience working as a Service Engineer / Field Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer on Compressed Air Units
- Must hold a full UK Drivers’ License
- Must be computer literate
- Ideally hold a recognised qualification in an Engineering discipline
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.