SERVICE ENGINEER VACANCY - SCOMAC CATERING EQUIPMENT LTD – RAF-2010/MO
ScoMac Catering Equipment Ltd is one of the largest independent commercial catering manufacturers/suppliers within the U.K, an excellent and varied opportunity has arisen to recruit for a Service Engineerto complement our existing team of 14 engineers.
Based in Livingston, Scotland, this role reports the Service Manager, this role is responsible for providingcommercial catering engineering to customers, predominately covering the Scottish Central Belt and Borders area. Main duties involved within this role:
- Service and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Responsible for completion of all current Company/Industry documentation i.e. Gas Warning Notices and Job Forms etc.
- Improve quality of service by recommending improved processes.
- Work to set procedures as outlined within specific job sheets.
- Any other duties as required and within the skill set of this role.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must be fully conversant with all aspects of planned preventative maintenance, reactive works & installation of all commercial catering appliances, both (Gas & Electrical) which covers Ranges, Grills, Combination ovens, Fryers & ware washing equipment etc.
- A qualification in Gas is a pre requisite of this role i.e. Commercial Catering Gas Safety CCCN1 and COMCAT 1&3. Possession of COMCAT 5 would be a distinct advantage.
- Competent in Electrical diagnosis and fault finding.18th edition preferable and would be a distinctadvantage, however dependant on needs and requirements of the business, the successful candidate may have the opportunity to attend training courses to obtain the required 18th edition electrical qualification.
- Must possess a UK driving licence and be flexible and able to travel, stay overnight and work weekends where required and in line with business needs.
- Be enthusiastic, analytical and possess a methodical approach towards your work.
- Attention to detail and quality is paramount, with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Must possess a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
What we offer in return:
- Salary is negotiable dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Full time, permanent contract.
- Company Van and Mobile Phone.
- Access to a contributory company pension scheme.
- An extremely varied and interesting role.
Please submit you’re CV and written application by email quoting RAF-2010/MOoutlining what you feel you can offer us in this and/or other similar roles. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . To find out more about our Company please visit our Company website www.scomaccateringequipment.com . We are an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application.