Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant proceedures
• Level of coustomer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
· To ensure the effective planning of RW and PPM tasks using standard times and tools for the delievery of 3 jobs per day to each member of the field delivery team.
· Ensuring service desk planners under your management plan 20 tasks per day regardless RW or PPM reponsability
· To identify areas of risk to KPIs and take action to eliminate, reduce or transfer the risk of failing SLA’s
· To support with training and processes for the PPM Planning team
· To provide support to achieve excellent customer delivery from the team
· Adhere to the MITIE CTIL Contract ethos – One Team, One Vision approach
- Daily audits on planned/waiting to be planned ratio and reporting to formalise going forward plans
Working on backlog tasks
Running RAG/PPM reports
Running daily SLA reports – working on the data to ensure we will not be failing SLA and working with planners to book these in if any are due to fail and reporting to on repeat offenders and to drive performance of the Planners
Daily data error reporting on repeat offenders
Ensuring all task mitigated ready for RW/PPM mitigation calls
Help support planning team as/when required
Team leaders to feedback on training required
- Role requirements subject to increase volumes dependant on client requirements
High levels of communication with the Engineers, Supply Chain and Triage
Communication with the relevant department heads on decisions regarding subcontracting and re-allocate accordingly to the Supply Chain
To liase with relevant department heads to gain efficiencies in planning and cost reductions
To use reporting tools and techniques to support the operational delivery of the service desk
In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Line Manager
The Service Desk Team Leader will be on a rotating three pattern shift (07:00 - 16:00, 08:00 - 17:00 and 10:00 - 19:00).
Skills & Behaviours
- Reliable and ability to get on with others, with excellent verbal reasoning skills
Experience of daily interaction and workload management of field engineers
- Co-ordination and Planning skills – excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties.
- Customer Care - Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Commercially aware with a clear focus on high quality and control of cost
Self-motivated, tenacious and result-oriented with a positive outlook
Calm under pressure
Qualifications & Experience
Understanding of supply chain/basic planning process (order, production, delivery)
Microsoft Intermediate Excel skills
Knowledge of Maximo or similar CAFM system.
Relevant experience in a Planning role using business in-house systems together with Microsoft packages
- A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
Educated to A Level standard or equivalent business is desirable
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.