Service Desk Liaison (Apprentice) - £9,000 - £10,000
An exciting opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading authorities of Commercial Vehicle Safety and Security Equipment as a Service Desk Liaison Apprentice has arisen.
Working as part of a dedicated team of individuals, the ideal candidate for this position will have a positive attitude and a desire to learn office / business skills and gain experience in this Customer Service / Administration Role supporting our Service and Engineering Department.
The position advertised is an Apprenticeship and so will require the successful young person to enrol on a relevant Business Administration course (full details will be discussed at the interview)
- Answering and managing the telephone systems in a polite and professional manner
- Directing calls and relaying messages wherever necessary using the appropriate platform
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Use of Maple Fleet Services’ CRM software (SuperOffice)
- Maintaining a variety of company documentation (data entry, processing of invoices, keeping accurate records of company specific information, creating and developing reports where required)
- Make Hotel and Travel arrangements for employees
- Ad hoc administration duties as and when required by the Operations Director and General Manager.
Assisting the Project Manager in all areas of project administration
- Liaising with engineers to compile updates of work completed.
- Data Entry; using collected data and inputting relevant information to both Auto Manager (company database) and/or Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Booking installation and repair work directly with the client and updating engineers diaries on Super Office with the work scheduled.
- Retrospectively booking installation and repair work into the engineer’s diaries on Super Office.
- Ensuring that all email correspondence is archived within the relevant projects on Super Office in order to build and record an accurate history of a project
- Small scale project co-ordination with supervision from the Project Manager / Project Co-Ordinator
- Professional and Dynamic Nature
- Confident Communication Skills
- An ability to interact with all individuals from all levels within the organisation
- Flexible attitude to working in order to meet office / project requirements
- Be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet operational demands
- Conscientious nature and attention to detail
- Desire and willingness to learn, self-improve and take on new tasks as and when required.
About Maple Fleet Services Ltd
Maple are proud to offer a unique nationwide installation and repair service. We are extremely proud of our highly committed and skilled Mobile Installation and Service Engineer / Field Technician Teams who are at the forefront of the business, the man on the ground dealing directly with the client / customer on site ready to fulfil their every installation / fitting need – no matter how big or small.
At Maple it’s a team event and all departments work together to ensure we remain a cut above the rest! A philosophy of embracing new and emerging technologies coupled with our in house design and development capabilities has seen our product range evolve, keeping pace with the ever changing demands of the logistics industry.
Maple – no one comes close.
Interested? To apply please click APPLY NOW to get have your CV sent direct to Daniel Bloore and we will get back to you within 3 working days! We look forward to hearing from you!