Are you passionate about IT and problem solving able to deliver excellent customer service?
Due to a number of exciting IT projects, we are looking for a new Service Desk Analyst, to join our busy team on a fixed term contract.
Our new Service Desk Analyst will support the IT requirements for the Group.
In this role, you will provide front-line primary technical support to users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals.
You will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
You must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
As our Service Desk Analyst, you will:
- Take calls/visits/emails from users regarding technical issues, resolving as many as possible at the time of these being raised.
- Log call tickets with detail information on the call logging system.
- Undertake password resets using Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft software issues with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Perform IT hardware/software roll outs and upgrades.
- Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support members in line with company processes.
- Evaluate and chase up call escalations to ensure service levels are met.
You'll be able to deliver:
- Good general IT knowledge and 1st line analysis skills
- Strong customer-focussed skills
- Excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 packages
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail with an articulate and methodical approach
The Frontline Group are the leading Magazine Distributor in the UK who continue to innovate the supply chain. The Group is made up of Frontline, Seymour, Gold Key Media and Routes to Retail. We work with the publishers of market leading brands such as Heat, Radio Times, What Car, Take A Break, Frozen, Slimming World, National Geographic and many more. As a Distributor, we work closely with retail, wholesale and other parts of the supply chain in order to ensure our publisher's distribution objectives are met. These fantastic brands give us the platform to continue to deliver value on behalf of our publishers. Our plans for growth mean our resource needs to increase to enable us to continue to achieve our company objectives. We recognise that the greatest asset which separates us from our competitors is our people.
20,000.00 - 23,000.00 per year