Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you enjoy working in IT Support but feel your current role can be repetitive & monotonous? Do you often see the more interesting work escalated to other teams? At Bridge Partners we can fast track your career by training you to deal with all levels of IT issues, ensuring your working day is varied and interesting. You will be constantly upskilling your technical ability whilst supporting some fantastic businesses who are doing some amazing things.
About Bridge Partners
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge's leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME's in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- Working on a busy service desk providing remote support by email and phone on a shift rota between 8am and 6.30pm Monday - Friday
- Undertaking varied and interesting project work for clients
- Monitoring client's systems and services remotely
- Configuring and building client machines
What we need from you
- The ability to hit the ground running with support of Microsoft technologies in a desktop environment with the potential to grow your knowledge of servers, virtualisation, Active Directory and relevant backup solutions
- The ability to deliver good customer service
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
What's in it for you?
- At Bridge Partners, we are a family. We're a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development
- Opportunities to gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, with exam bonuses, and the chance to work on some interesting projects
- Genuine Progression prospects into any area of the business - we have some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche
- 25 days holiday, increasing every 2 years you work with us
- Company socials - we've had everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Support Consultant, IT Support Service Desk, IT Service Desk Consultant, IT Support, Customer Support, Trainee IT Support, 1st Line Support, 1st Line IT Support, Helpdesk Support, 1st IT Support Analyst, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, IT Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.
£25,000.00 - £29,000.00 per year