As a Service Designer, you will be responsible for supporting the production of quality, secure and resilient designs for customer propositions for Experian UK&I wide; ensuring they are produced and maintained in-line with the defined business requirements, and that the service level commitments that we agree with our clients are fit for purpose for our wider Service organisation.
- Be fully accountable for the delivery of quality solutions to the customer that incorporate Service requirements as part of their design. Delivery of the 'Service Design Pack' to be passed through governance review and to the transition team to deliver.
- Manage and be accountable for the fulfilment of all Service requirements across Experian business units during the Service Design phase.
- As required support the production and/or validation of customer proposals
- Produce designs that comply with organisational, service, technical and security standards
- Produce designs that reuse existing solutions/capabilities before creating new bespoke offerings
- Identify and propose opportunities to improve services, processes and working practices
- Coordinate design activities across the Service organisation
- Liaise with project and operational teams to validate the operability of service designs
- Act as a point of escalation for project or operational teams with regards to service design issues
- Be a subject matter expert and advocate for best practice in Service Design management, interacting with key stakeholders across the business
- Significant experience of developing Service architecture and designs within a large corporate environment.
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders to obtain relevant information to produce and gain approval of costed support models, diagrams and documentation.
- Good negotiating skills and an ability to influence at a peer and senior level.
- Significant experience of working across multiple teams.
- A good understanding of working within an ITIL Framework.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to communication with technical and non-technical teams and all band levels.
Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.