Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world. In today’s rapidly transforming environment, Verizon design, build, and operate the networks, information systems, and mobile technologies that help businesses and governments around the globe expand reach, increase productivity, improve agility, and maintain longevity. Our solutions across 5G, Connected Machines, Intelligent Networking and Mobile Workforce are designed to help enterprises pursue new possibilities and create entirely new revenue streams – more efficiently than ever.
Our portfolio of solutions effortlessly meets the demands and challenges shaping technology and business today. We believe that businesses and individuals empowered by technology can change the world. We create solutions with that belief in mind; we perpetually challenge ourselves to enable, advance, and pave the way for new possibilities across a variety of industries.
We are currently hiring three Service Delivery Coordinator roles to provide Service Delivery Support to our International Network Operations team. These roles can be based in either Reading or Clerkenwell, London.
This person will work with teams across the network function to provide organization, coordination and support across our technology and telecoms delivery cycle. Long term this role provides opportunities to progress a career in project management, service delivery or networking.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as the hub for coordinating and communicating service installation with Verizon teams, local customer contacts and other internal teams.
- Ensure the timely progression and accurate record of customers’ orders in the whole delivery/Provisioning cycle, using various company proprietary IT systems for the administration.
- Work with technical teams to review client orders to ensure accuracy of details before order progresses.
- Coordinate and communicate order update requirements with internal customers, to ensure the smooth and timely installation of services to Verizon customers.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
You'll need to have:
- Strong organization skills and good customer communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to be proactive.
- Good MS Windows + Office knowledge.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in a project or service delivery environment (preferably Telecommunication or technology industry).
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunication networks and services, including;
- Fibre, microwave and transmission systems.