Job Title: Service Delivery Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you enjoy bringing different groups together and providing a smooth/cohesive service delivery process? As the Service Delivery coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities required to provision new parks and network, hosting and telephony services for our clients. You will also ensure there is a clear handover to both client and operational support team internally.
About Bridge Fibre:
Bridge Fibre has been working with our customers to make sure that their Connectivity, Hosting and Telephony needs never stand in the way of them achieving their goals. Our two founders; Andrew and Daniel have created a company with staff that work together, learn from each other and support each other through all levels of the company.
At Bridge Fibre we encourage autonomy, self-development and give you a friendly and supportive environment to work in to allow you to provide the very best levels of support, advice and partnership with our customers.
- Responsible for coordinating service delivery activities for each new delivery
- Liaise with the Service Delivery Engineers to ensure that all work is completed with acceptable quality levels and to agreed timescales
- Liaise with external teams including sales, procurement and finance to ensure that the service is correctly delivered
- Report on active deliveries, flagging issues with missed delivery dates or technical challenges
- Where required, provide on-site support to clients within the UK
What we need from you?
- Experienced managing service delivery activities from opportunity to in-life
- Experience managing conflicting priorities and multiple parallel projects
- Confident computer user, fluent in office applications
- Experience of project management in Telecommunications would be an added bonus!
What's in it for you?
At Bridge Fibre, we are a family. We're a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development.
We're committed to your personal career growth and we'll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business.
- Profit share, BUPA health care & 5% contributory pension
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us
- A wide variety of company socials
Due to the nature of the role your application will only be considered if you are already in and able to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Support, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Administrator, Business Administration, Business Administration Support, Admin Support, Administrative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Advisor, Customer Service, Application Support Officer, Application Support, IT Application Support may also be considered for this role.
22,000.00 - 25,000.00 per year