WET is a respected employer that has successfully engaged with apprentices in the past, so knows how to welcome, support and encourage new members of the team to give of their best.
Apprentices have progressed within the business, and upon successful completion of their apprenticeship to more senior roles, (progression within the business is a real possibility).
The culture is friendly but focused with apprentices being actively encouraged to develop their skills and job role.
Success is celebrated with an inclusive 'keen to enable' culture where the value of great apprentices is valued and appreciated.
Job overview / purpose:
WET Ltd has an excellent opportunity for a Service Delivery Administration Apprentice (L3 Business Administration role) to join its dynamic team and build upon future opportunities within a specialist business.
The successful applicant must be a team player who can equally work on their own initiative and will work closely with the Office Manager as a member of the Service Delivery Team.
Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount when undertaking tasks including invoicing, typing up reports and compiling / filing documents.
Crucially they are looking for a suitable candidate who is not afraid to voice their ideas and opinions, and someone who is not afraid to pick up the phone.
In weekly staff meeting all staff members are expected to contribute, so are seeking a well-spoken, confident individual with excellent communication skills.
Ability to provide excellent Customer Care when communicating with customers and industry technicians (relevant industry-training support will be provided).
Being organised and understanding the requirements of the scope of works.
This is an office based role in Tamworth, with convenient rail and bus transport options. The ability to drive may be desirable, but is not essential.
The employer will cover travel costs for apprenticeship training purposes.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answering and making telephone calls to customers and technicians
- Planning jobs nationally – Geographical knowledge/understanding
- Being organised and understanding the requirements of the scope of the task involved
- Booking work in with customers demonstrating strong organisational skills
- Typing up reports – Attention to detail/accuracy
- Invoicing jobs (elements of accounts)
- Printing job paperwork as required
- Filing relevant documents
- Any other tasks, such as making drinks, receiving deliveries, topping up basic stock etc.
- Reliability combined with ambition, a wish to get on with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good organisation skills with a keenest to learn and develop into the role and perhaps beyond
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to develop and share best practice
- High attention to detail within all assigned tasks
- Ability to problem solve and enjoy the work challenges that the role might present
- Open to new ideas being flexible and able to contribute to the team (this will be encouraged)
Desired qualification requirements:
The ideal candidate will have 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£168.75 (£4.50 per hour)
Benefits / Future prospects:
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Long Christmas holiday shut down (this year 21st December to 2nd January) normal
- Dress down Friday
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.