Would you consider yourself an experienced Service Controller?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that provides both challenges and rewards?
Here at Gunn JCB, we are currently seeking to recruit a Service Controller to work from our Altrincham depot. Working in a busy office environment and reporting to the Service Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for handling calls, raising job cards, allocating engineers work and other service-related matters.
Working to the highest standards in order to provide our customers with the best service support in the industry is essential. Knowledge of the construction / plant hire industry or similar role is advantageous however self-motivation, organisation, and the desire to exceed customer's expectations would be the minimum requirement.
- Organising work schedules for field-based engineers
- Organising and booking in routine services
- Ordering parts as required for breakdowns/routine services
- Update status of jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion
- Respond to breakdowns & appoint engineers by identifying most cost-effective solution whilst taking into account customers SLA's
- Keeping communication lines open with the clients, updating them with ETA's and breakdown status
- Appointing 3rd parties where necessary to cover breakdowns & raise order numbers upon completion
- Raising, costing & invoicing jobs as required (including requesting customer order numbers & submitting warranty claims)
- Other general administration
Admin | Customer Service | Service Control | Controller | Administration | Construction | Plant Hire
Company pension, 21days holiday + bank holidays
Based on a 40hr week + overtime paid at time and a half
- Computer literate and highly organised with a good eye for detail
- Self-Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Proven ability to prioritise workloads based on their urgency and work under pressure to set deadlines
- Able to multi task, dealing with several different tasks at once
- Able to work on their own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent phone manner, customer service & administrative skills
- Able to respond to changes in a professional manner, quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of the construction / plant hire industry or similar role is advantageous
Gunn JCB are main dealers for JCB Construction and Industrial machinery.
In 1890, Gunn JCB was established by the Gunn brothers. In 1958, we were proud to become one of the first JCB dealers and we are now one of the largest and most successful JCB dealers in the world. The customer is at the heart of what we do, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service, individual attention, care and quality products that we offer to our customers. From our Sales team to our Aftermarket team, everyone plays an equal part in making sure that the most integral part of our business is looked after properly.
£20,708.00 - £20,708.00 per year