Service Advisor (Mercedes-Benz)
Salary: Up to £24,500 per annum
Hours of Work: Alternating weekly shift pattern 7:00am - 16:30pm & 8:30am - 18:00pm working alternate Saturday's 08.00 - 13.00
Sparshatt Truck & Van Ltd has been synonymous with Mercedes-Benz in Kent for 40 years. Today the group operates four well-established sales and service sites across the county, employing over 240 staff.
Our original values of personal service and commitment to our customers remain as strong as ever and we are now looking for an experienced Service Adviser to join our busy and professional service reception to support us as we continue to build for a successful future.
Mercedes-Benz Service Advisor:
As our Service Adviser you will liaising with and updating customers, managing workshop loading, upselling our service offering, compiling estimates and building relationships and delivering a first-class service to our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience of working as a Service Adviser in the motor industry (either commercial or passenger cars
- excellent customer service skills
- display a good understanding of general computer systems
- A good technical understanding/previous experience within a workshop environment would be a distinct advantage as would knowledge of dealer systems such as ADP Autoline
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary with bonus scheme
- 6 monthly pay reviews
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent working conditions
- Company Healthcare Cashback Scheme with a wellbeing programme via Simply Health
- Excellent training opportunities with the Mercedes Benz Technical Pathway
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading brands worldwide.
If you feel you have the skills and the experience we are looking for and want to be part of Britain's most successful Mercedes-Benz dealerships, please click Apply to upload your CV.
Sparshatt Truck and Van Ltd are committed to continuing its policy of equality in all aspects of employment and service delivery.