Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
They are currently looking to recruit a Service Advisorl. Previous experience working within the automotive service department and the ability to work as part of a team, in a busy, pressurised environment is essential. Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
As a Service Advisor your duties will include:
* Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department.
* Advising on technical queries/issues.
* Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle.
* Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
An ideal Service Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
* Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Service department.
* Customer relations experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
* Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.