If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, customer oriented, well presented and have a good sense of humour, you are just the person to fill the position of Service Advisor Administrator.
The successful applicant ideally will have experience in a motorhome, caravan, car or similar service environment. A basic knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office) would be an advantage, however not essential, as full training will be given. This position requires you to give support to the workshop team by providing an administration/reception service for all workshop customers. You will be the first contact to customers, either by telephone or visiting in person, ascertaining their enquiry and passing it to the relevant department. Daily duties will include assisting the team by carrying out reception duties & general administrative tasks, as well as providing a high level of customer service using our sophisticated computer system. We are looking for a friendly, confident and capable individual who can deal with all kinds of customers under pressure and remain professional at all times.
Key Skill include: Excellent Communication Skills, Flexibility, Excellent Customer Care Skills, Good Administration Ability, Coupled with a Full UK Drivers Licence.
- General Reception duties
- All administration duties including letters, quotes, prospects, sending mail etc
- Helping to prepare invoices
- Customer liaison reference accessory availability
- Completion of all the necessary paperwork and input into the company computer system to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of all accessory sales
- Promotion of Derby motorhomes, its products and services inc social media and web site
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by following and working within our computer system and customer care programme
- Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the dealership - must be fluent in English and be able to write competently
- Excellent verbal communication skills - has the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
- Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
- Able to work as part of a team
- Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
Hours of work are full time. Flexibility will be required around busier times of the year.
So, if you can create an opportunity rather than wait for one to happen apply now.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.