Sponge Cakes Ltd
Sponge, near Holt, is a modern and exciting online cake business, producing a fantastic range of wonderful cakes which are sold to our customers via the website throughout the UK.
Sponge has ambitious plans to become the leading online cake business in the UK and we are looking to expand the marketing team in order to help achieve this. The opening we have is for a SEO Executive.
SEO Executive job description
The SEO Executive manages and works to deliver effective SEO and PPC campaigns and assists the Digital Marketing team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
The successful candidate will have high quality reporting, copywriting and analytical skills as well as a good knowledge of marketing principles.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators (KPIs) and producing reports based on this data.
- Conducting regular analysis of on-site and off-site SEO competitors.
- Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports.
- Thorough comprehension of in-depth back link analysis.
- Content optimisation - copywriting for the company blog, website pages, social media and emailers.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Identifying and analysing data from various places such as google analytics, google adwords and internal IT systems, and providing recommendations for optimisation and improvements from this data.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study (Marketing, IT or Business) or CIM / equivalent work experience.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords & Google Webmaster.
- Strong technical and copywriting skills.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
The Working Week
Mondays- Fridays 8.30.am-till 5pm (flexibility can be offered on hours & working remotely for the right candidate)
Bonus + other benefits