Slater and Gordon are looking for a SEO content marketing manager to join our marketing team on a 6 month fixed contract.
Reporting into the senior SEO manager, you will help support and lead the delivery of successful SEO content campaigns aligned with our commercial goals for 2021. To be considered for this role you must be available to start the contract by January 2021 and have experience around the outlined areas below.
Slater and Gordon Lawyers are one of the UK's largest and well known law firms in the UK, whose mission is to provide people with easier access to world-class consumer legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas.
We believe that location should not stop us from attracting top talent within the industry so location across the Northwest can be flexible for this role.
- Creating and oversee engaging and compelling content across large and small scale campaigns
- This will include whitepapers, external partnerships with stakeholders on roundtables and thought leadership pieces etc
- Auditing and reviewing existing content campaigns to ensure they are effective and maximising any opportunities
- Using insights and analytics to monitor the success of on-going campaigns and suggest improvements
- Assisting and aligning content strategy with the overarching marketing goals.
- Proven experience in a similar role (agency or in-house)
- Demonstratable experience with managing multiple campaigns
- Experience working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of contents role within SEO
- Experience working across both technical and content marketing projects
- Experience in a similar industry beneficial
- Project management skills beneficial
- A basic knowledge of HTML beneficial
What we offer in return:
We offer a flexible agile working environment, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday allowance plus the option to purchase an extra 5 days, pension scheme, health cash plan, life assurance and income protection insurance. The opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award- winning law firm.
At Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK) we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. Our culture motivates our employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company’s future. Our people see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles. Our values ensure that all our employees are working towards the same goals.
Please Note - Vacancies may closed prior to the expiry date displayed, subject to volume ofapplications received.