|Senior Web Developer|
|Full Time Permanent|
|R and D Operations|
|SB-Cambridge - Science Park|
|Are you ready to join the global leader in engineering and industrial software? You’ll be part of a team that drives digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe and strives for excellence every day.|
There are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
Spiral Suite is unified, enterprise supply chain management software for the process industries. Developed from the ground up as a single unified solution reaching across the entire supply chain, it is specifically designed to eliminate the costly inefficiencies arising from legacy point solutions.
Spiral Suite comprises of a number of Web Applications, Web Services and Desktop Applications. We also rely heavily on high performance computing to run complex mathematical models. Our main technology stacks are ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core. We use Azure DevOps for working item tracking, source control and release.
You will be part of an agile team, responsible for designing and implementing the software platform on which Spiral Suite is built. Responsibilities include:
• Developing cloud-based web applications
• Accelerating the transition of on-premise applications to the cloud
• Evolving the architecture to support new features
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
• Strong engineering, scientific or mathematical background
• C# programming experience and in-depth knowledge of .NET
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A strong focus on code quality and unit-testing
• A good understanding of software architecture, design patterns
• Experience of Agile software development
• Cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
• Modern web authentication (e.g. OIDC)
• REST services, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Web API
• Experience with database engines such as SQL Server
• Full stack experience
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we take pride in the diversity of our employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of our key assets and our people make it happen.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: Aveva does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such