A key role within a future-focused design company, visualising conceptual and final designs to a high level for influential and high-profile brands.
We need you to
Visualise work through the lens of “design for life” for distinctive brands with meaning and longevity, from powerful identities to experiential worlds.
This role requires the highest level of
Talent / Motivation / Passion / Communication / Collaboration / Self-awareness
You will show us that you have
At least one year’s experience working within a creative agency at Senior Visualiser level.
A diverse and beautiful portfolio that highlights your visualising talent across diverse projects and to be able to demonstrate your role within this process and the value you brought to the project.
You will definitely need to be
- Someone with an engaging and authentic personality, motivated to succeed with an appetite to create award-winning creative work with a commercial awareness.
- Able to take direction without losing sight of the original brief and goals.
- An inspiration to less experienced team members.
- Able to grow the visualisation offer over time.
- Able to add value to every interaction and project through your experience, knowledge and skillset.
- A proactive problem solver with the positive attitudinal qualities to manage all forms of challenges.
The bare minimum we need from you is
At least one year as a Senior Visualiser or working to Senior Visualiser level
And the technical skills we'd appreciate are
Expert in Cinema 4D, with the ability to create 3D modelled visuals from scratch, to a realistic high end finish, whilst also being strong at 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching in Photoshop. After Effects experience (or equivalent) and proven animation skills a bonus.
Ideally, you will have experience of/exposure to:
Packaging and identity briefs and some exposure to motion and digital work
The role in detail
As a Senior Visualiser, you will be measured on:
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to your role, whilst motivating others to do the same thing.
- Take direction well from the design lead and deliver creative excellence through your work.
- Clearly communicate your own ideas and any builds you have to the brief and demonstrate how this strengthens the work you have created.
- Have a good understanding of the Realisation process and how your work fits into this offer.
- Collaborate closely with the Design lead to align on clear and compelling creative directions for your work, ensuring Pearlfisher maintains the highest design standards, with the aim of delivering award-winning, effective work on every project.
- Work in a connected, agile and imaginative way with the broader Pearlfisher team.
iii. Thinking broader
- Stay up-to-date and demonstrate a strong understanding of the latest technological shifts that will positively affect your work and ensure you (and Pearlfisher) stay ahead of the curve.
- Adhere to Pearlfisher Compliance principles when creating all support material, internal and external presentations and final files and ensure that Pearlfisher Compliance principles are understood and are being followed by your team during the entire design, artwork and realisation process.
- Demonstrate a self-awareness and ability to communicate up and down.
- Demonstrate a responsibility on projects and a willingness and ability to deliver the highest level of creativity at every stage of the project.
NB Pearlfisher reserves the right to amend your duties slightly or provide you with additional duties within your skills and competencies.
You will report directly to Pearlfisher London’s Creative Director.