Join King’s London Studio and apply user-centred design methods to provide teams with the necessary learnings about our players.
As a member of the Studio, you’ll participate in the design, application and analysis of both qualitative and quantitative methods. Knowing our players is a great source, to inform and identify opportunities for innovation, usability, accessibility and visual improvements to create great-feeling games and products that people love to use.
This is a fast-paced, collaborative position across our entire London Studio, where your work will inform decisions for both of our key titles: Farm Heroes Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga
- Develop a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations in order to recommend improvements to the game and maximise the potential of new features
- Design and conduct a variety of UX research activities - including 1:1 usability testing and interviews, longitudinal studies, remote usability testing, and surveys - to validate the usability and engage ability of new and existing features or designs
- Create research reports to effectively share learnings with the development teams
- Help set a testing culture within the studio by performing regular testing
- Contribute to the company-wide research strategy
To excel in this role, we’re looking for someone with the following skills:
- Background in Psychology or Sociology
- Passionate about gaming and the people who play
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Energetic and responsive personality with excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go "off script" to help teams with challenging contraints
- Extreme attention to detail and aesthetic sensibility
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, hands-on, and creative environment
- Portfolio must illustrate strong examples of research work (along with impact) and be easily available for review
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Our London studio is the home of our hit game Farm Heroes Saga. It’s based in Soho, the cultural heart of London’s West End with vast array of classic record shops and leading film companies, media offices and great restaurants. Regent’s Park is close enough for a lunchtime run, as are the delights of Piccadilly Circus and the shopping mecca of Oxford Street. And it’s no urban myth; there really is a pub on every corner.
Want to join our Kingdom?
Application needs to be in English.