***CORONA VIRUS UPDATE ***
Due to the current uncertainties we have decided to place all recruitment on hold. However, we fully expect the posts to still be needed later in the year so if you are interested please do send us your application via the links below for consideration in due course.
Thank you and stay healthy.
The Eurofins E&E Recruiting Team
- - - - - - - - - -
Eurofins Scientific is an international group of laboratories with over 800 sites across 47 countries and over 45,000 staff worldwide. It is one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in speciality clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Eurofins E&E (Electrical & Electronics) is a division of the wider Eurofins Scientific group and provides world-class testing, inspection and certification services to manufacturing and electronics industries worldwide and includes locations in the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, China, Taiwan, Thailand and the USA.
Through these locations, Eurofins E&E delivers an extensive range of services covering all aspects of testing, inspection and certification for electrical and electronics products across all industries and market sectors and alongside the wider Eurofins group, offers its customers a single point of contact for product approvals.Job Description
Eurofins York is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in the fields of EMC, Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at our laboratory in Yate near Bristol.
Applications are invited for the position of (Senior) Test Technician (EMC/RF) to further expand the testing capabilities at our UKAS accredited laboratory. Duties will include EMC and/or RF compliance testing for our rapidly expanding customer base.
The successful candidate will ideally have similar proven experience in a customer-driven environment together with excellent interpersonal skills. Where not already gained, the candidate will need to show a willingness to work towards professional recognition status.Qualifications
Candidate requirements are as follows:
- HND/Degree in a relevant subject
- Strong knowledge of IT
- Experience of ISO 17025 or similar documented quality management system
- Excellent personal organisation skills and time management skills
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical specialists and non-specialists alike
- Awareness of commercial aspects
- Project Management skills
- Being responsible for their actions and taking proactive ownership of projects
- Actively working in, and communicating with, a small team
- Demonstrating reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Being willing to travel to visit clients within UK/abroad (occasionally)
Additional relevant experience that would set a candidate apart:
- Technical knowledge of our key markets
- Professional recognition
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) Qualification
Just some of the benefits we offer are:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory defined contribution Pension
- An impressive array of employee benefits
- Professional development & recognition opportunities
- Pleasant working location, with occasional travel within the UK.
The laboratory is based in Yate and is a modern, state of the art facility.
Why Should You Apply?
Competitive pay with a well-established and growing international company.
Good benefits and flexible working opportunities.
Great location with ample parking and nearby rail links.
Opportunities to progress and grow with the company.
Occasional opportunities to travel and work around the UK and internationally.
Start date: Immediately
Interview process: Telephone interview followed by a face to face interview.