We are seeking a Senior Technician at an Air Force Satellite Control Network station in Diego Garcia, U.K., to support our Department of Defense customer.
What you’ll do…
- You will be conducting operations and sustaining the operability of communications-electronics equipment located at an Air Force Satellite Control Network Remote Tracking Station.
- You will perform operations, preventive maintenance inspections (PMI), and maintenance of assigned RF and telecommunications equipment.
- You will perform work center operations, maintenance documentation, and supply/logistics activities as required.
- You will frequently stoop/bend to enter an antenna door space 2ft x 2ft. Regularly work on a ladder assembly and climb to a height of 60 feet.
- You will regularly lift 50lbs to waist level unassisted; occasionally individual lifting in excess of the 50lbs is required as part of a two person lift for larger items. Appropriate personal protective equipment will be used.
- You will complete training and obtain required certifications on all operations, maintenance and PMI duties
You’d be a great fit if you have…
- Four years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of radar, RG, telemetry, or electronic communications systems
- An Active Secret Security Clearance
It’d be even better if you have…
- A CompTIA Security + certification
- Graduated from a military signal corps school, civilian technical school, or equivalent
- Electronic repair experience and space systems experience preferred.
- Experience supporting government and/or Department of Defense customers
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
At Peraton, we’re at the forefront of delivering the next breakthrough in national security, every day. We’re the partner of choice to help solve some of the world’s most daunting challenges. How? By thinking differently. We’re not mired in the past. We look at all problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can’t be done.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.