Senior Technical Product Manager
Liverpool City Centre, L3 9AG
£45,000-£60,000 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
Senior Technical Product Manager
An award-winning performance and technology business have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Senior Technical Product Manager to join their team in Liverpool.
One of the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech companies, they have been featured in Tech Track 100 (The Sunday Times) and FT1000 (Financial Times) and are the fifth-fastest growing tech company in the north of the UK (Tech Nation).
In the business since 2002, they use their own digital assets, emerging technologies and a unique network of premium UK publishers to find and engage hard-to-reach in-market consumers as they research their next purchase online.
The company specialises in the automotive and property industries, with an extensive client list including BMW, VW Group, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Yopa and eMoov.
The Senior Technical Product Manager Role
Our client is looking to fill a newly created Senior Technical Product Manager role to take ownership of their core business platform and the internal systems that support it.
This platform is the core technical product of the business and provides the end to end lead generation solution used to manage activity across all our major clients. The platform is the culmination of 17 years’ experience working in lead generation across multiple verticals and is an industry leading solution.
The Senior Technical Product Manager role will be challenging as it covers all areas of activity from consumer engagement products to data validation, enrichment, delivery and reporting. You will need to quickly learn our business, the industry landscape and problems they aim to solve in the core verticals we work within.
While you learn, you will be closely supported by the CTO who will help you shape the product roadmap and ensure the product delivers against the client’s requirements.
• Be the product champion for the platform and supporting systems, leading all product development
• Understand the market requirements across verticals and territories for the platform and its systems
• Own the product roadmap for all aspects of the platform and supporting systems
• Research and scope out new features and functionality, documenting business requirements and user stories for the digital teams
• Oversee all product development activity, ensuring the product requirements and standards are being met
• Manage the integration of new clients into the platform
• Present the platform to external clients
• Work with account managers to ensure optimal ongoing client engagement
Senior Technical Product Manager Requirements:
• Experienced Technical Product Manager.
• Passion for technology with particular focus on digital and media.
• Technical systems background, ideally in a BA, PM or Dev role.
• We’re a business driven by data so good data analysis skills are essential.
• Experience documenting requirements and then creating user stories in a system such as JIRA.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good understanding of the product development process within a fast-paced commercial environment.
• Effective negotiator and influencer.
• Excellent academic record with minimum batchelor’s degree.
Senior Technical Product Manager Benefits:
• Fantastic office culture
• Based in a bright, open plan office on the 13th floor of the Unity Building, offering spectacular panoramic views of Liverpool
• Flexible working hours (35 Hour Week)
• Free personal training and squash games
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private Healthcare / Pension
• Regular nights out and charity events throughout the calendar
• Free office bar every Friday!
If you think you are suitable for this Senior Technical Product Manager role, please apply now!