At CyberSource we build the tools that helps businesses turn their ideas into reality. All across the globemerchants look to CyberSource for tools, knowledge and a passion for making payment acceptance safe, fast and easy. We are on an exciting growthjourney and we are lookingfor individuals who echo our client obsession, enjoy delivering great technology (at a globalscale) and creating success.
We started this business when the internet was just learning how to walknow that its running at lightning speed, were excited about building the next generation of tools that will make starting or growing a company as easy as pie. And, were Visawhich makes it fantastic to scale with us since were already the #1 payments company in the world. We couldnt do this without our people. That is at our core. It is our employees passion, initiative, creativity and innovation that drives our success and the success of every client we work with. #1 company=best in class talent.
Come join us!
The Technical Product Manager's primary responsibility is to build products and solutions that deliver on Visa's value proposition for its entire CyberSource client ecosystem, i.e., merchants, acquirer processors, consumers and developers.
The Technical Product Manager will be a conduit between the commercial and product development teams responsible for the evolution and delivery of the product strategy.
Collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable and scalable payment processing platforms
Synthesize requirements into a common set of platform and services capabilities
Partner with business operations and analytics team to build appropriate monitoring capabilities and metrics to monitor the health of the platform and facilitate data driven decision making
Define product requirements, including the articulation of very clear, thorough and detailed user stories for complex features and product sets
Work very closely with development and QA organizations to ensure technical specifications and the final product meet business requirements
Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with long-term vision in mind and can be launched globally with minimal tweaks
Perform Go-To-Market activities, working closely with program management, BU product managers, other product teams, finance, operations, legal, compliance, user experience and external partners as required
- Strong technical skills with a sound understanding of system architecture, especially with high volume/high availability systems
- Experience leading product and delivery scrum teams across geographical locations. Champion in cross-cultural communications
- Experience in supporting an enterprise-level Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery Platform with comprehensive understanding of best practices, processes, and tools
- Hands-on software development experience ideally with exposure to Java/Spring/J2EE technologies and designing REST/SOAP based APIs
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Demonstrableyears of experience in software development industry including Technical Product Management Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in ComputerScience, Software Engineering or related field
Prior knowledge of Payments and/or high-volume high-availability system
CyberSource is an equal opportunities employer.We arestrongly committed to equal opportunity and striveto align fully with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That is our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.