The Occupier Management team work on a range of clients on their national property portfolios, and this role will be working across two client accounts – Accenture & Centrica, with a 50/50 allocation across the two accounts.
This position presents an opportunity to play an important role in managing some of BNPPRE’s Key Corporate Accounts.
- Responsibility for coordination and proactive management of a significant part of the Client’s real estate portfolio.
- Day to day estates management
- Lease renewals
- Transaction Management of some of Client’s acquisition and disposals.
- Management of break options & events within the portfolios
- Serviced office searches
- Assisting with budgeting, monthly funding requests and preparation of all reports to clients.
- Quarterly reporting
- Development and maintenance of Client relationships including formal and informal reporting.
- Reviewing strategic opportunities within relevant parts of the portfolio and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Ensuring all activities are in line with Client’s and BNPPRE’s agreed process.
- Ensuring property database is accurate and updated as soon as possible after transactions completed.
- Attending/chairing meetings as appropriate.
- Reporting to the client directly on a day to day basis.
Roles and responsibilities
- Is aware of the team target and the role they play in achieving this
- Understands what generates revenue and makes profit
Clients and Business Development
- Can identify new business opportunities within own discipline and pass on
- Manages existing client relationships at middle to senior mgt level on day to day basis
- Can work independently to prepare standard reports, valuations, submissions and on more complex issues with guidance
- Active team player
- Shares information with colleagues and others
- Advises and guides graduates and administrative employees on an ad hoc basis
- Co-ordination of admin and client finance function in London.
- Educated to degree level
- Motivated self-starter with proven track record in delivering quality client service within tight timescales
- An ability to handle a wide range of management and professional duties. A responsible lateral thinker with a positive eye for detail and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in managing assignments independently, emphasis should be placed on the candidate’s ability to solve problems without frequent re-course to a senior member of staff and/or the client
- Highly communicative, an ability to report verbally and in writing to clients, to issue instructions to contractors and/or advise tenants/staff on client liabilities without being overly authoritarian
- Experience in management of commercial property from a corporate real estate or landlord perspective. A wide range of property experience will also be beneficial.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.