Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Egencia is looking for a Senior Strategic Performance Manager based in any of our UK Offices or Home-based. In this role you will provide thought leadership and strategic support to our Account Management teams at Egencia. This role includes optimizing service for our clients through a variety of techniques, leading change through process consistency and handling scale in a highly complex environment. You bring an aptitude for B2B and customer facing interactions along with the ability to work with anyone in our organization.
What you’ll do
- Provide support through the lifecycle of our clients by identifying at risk processes, driving process consistency and championing scalability for the service delivery organization
- Analyse and diagnose performance issues at the account and the customer call centre line-of business.
- Actively monitor service delivery quality and provide information and solutions to account management teams and leadership teams to maintain client health
- Set and manage clear expectations with partners. This will include customer facing interactions (with both internal and external parties), use of effective communication, project management and B2B customer lifecycle knowledge
- Build and maintain relationships with account management teams, call centre teams, and internal teams to collaborate, influence, and effectively drive improvement performance initiatives
- Write, edit and deliver specialized account processes to frontline service delivery teams and individual travel consultants in a virtual or contact centre setting. Contribute to travel consultant knowledgebase articles in partnership with the Global Training team
- Manage customer retention process to minimize churn and enhance revenue opportunities in support of business growth and profitability
- Collaborate with internal/external customers, clients and present Egencia products and services with professional demeanour
- Project manage customer service initiatives finding new ways to improve process, improve efficiencies, and opportunities to improve the customer experience for our clients. Delegation of tasks and consensus building for ideas needed
- Answer inbound emails on various topics/operational questions by responding via phone call or email
- Responsible for triaging questions/concerns to other operations teams
- Research, identify issues and resolve customer concerns by phone or email while meeting a required service level and case per day expectation
- Log each issue identified in Salesforce to ensure accurate reporting of trend-tracking issues
- Ability to identify trends of types of issues and communicate that back to the Team Leader, Client Services so that action can be taken to improve
- Ability to look at the big picture for a client to ensure the best possible resolution is being taken for the overall health of the client
- Contribute to travel consultant knowledgebase articles as needed
- Assist Team Leader, Client Services to perform additional responsibilities as needed
- Seek opportunities to share knowledge and mentor others through documentation or training
Who you are
- Previous experience leading a Service Partner or Supplier, Relationship Manager (or related) preferred
- Significant Customer Service experience with a focus in leadership, process improvement etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Languages: Fluent, both oral and written, in English; any other language experience is a bonus
- Able to perform data analysis, diagnose issues with data and appropriate root cause analysis
- Project management skills and abilities
- Change management – ability to influence others through change (at times our clients)
- Ability to work some non-standard and/or flexible hours
- Ability to work across multiple time zones with teams in different countries
- Ability to build and demonstrate strong partnerships to solve problems
- Time management skills, ability to effectively handle multiple challenging priorities
- 10-15% travel may be required
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.