Position Title: .NET Senior Developer
Intapp is looking for a Senior Developer to join our expanding team in leafy Didsbury in Manchester.
This rewarding role will mean working as part of an agile team on a diverse range of applications. You will be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle and will also be acting as a mentor for more junior members of staff.
The successful candidate needs to have strong communication and collaboration skills, be technically capable, and able to effectively distribute their time across a range of projects.
Skills & Responsibilities
• Researching, designing, writing, and testing software applications in line with company procedures and guidance. This includes maintaining, bug fixing, and improving existing applications.
• Take an active part in release and sprint planning for the projects they are involved in
• Take responsibility for the delivery of key functionality and research within timeframes agreed with the Development Manager.
• Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
• Show initiative around improving the company’s technical awareness, depth of knowledge and use of technology.
• Ensure the software applications and systems are high-performance, scalable, and secure.
• Mentor and provide guidance to other Developers to improve their technical abilities and performance.
• Collaborate and add value to the development team as a whole through participation in code, architecture and design discussions/reviews.
• Be flexible around learning new technologies and techniques in line with the company’s requirements.
• A thorough understanding of .NET development including at least 5 years commercial experience
• Strong OO Design Skills & Architectural knowledge
• Strong SQL Server skills
• Experience developing REST services using ASP.NET Web API or similar technologies
• AWS experience would be an advantage
• Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) would be beneficial