We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm Machine Learning in Cambridge are hiring! Are you a Software Engineer with strong C++ skills and an interest in learning new things? We want to talk to you.
As a member of our Machine Learning team you will work in a diverse and hardworking team environment, where having fun is an important part of our culture. We develop Arm Compute Library which is an Open Source Project with 1000’s of downloads every week. Its purpose is to ensure the best ML performance in the latest Arm technologies and IP and to accelerate existing frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
You will interact directly with market leaders in the Mobile Device and Server ecosystems such as Google, Facebook, Samsung and AWS to accelerate their neural network applications and influence the specifications of industry standards i.e ONNX and Android NN API.
This is an amazing opportunity to build software that powers the next generation of mobile apps, portable devices, home automation, smart cities, self-driving cars, and much more.
If you would like to join us, don't delay it! We look forward to receiving your application - and potentially welcoming you to Arm.
Essential skills and experience:
• Good programming skills, preferably C++ and OOP. It would be great if you had experience with NEON, OpenCL and/or ARM assembler.
• A keen interest in Machine Learning. If you are not yet an expert, we will help you become one.
• A real passion for software development.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• A real enthusiasm to make a positive impact both in our team and in the ML ecosystem.
Arm is committed to global talent acquisition, offering an attractive relocation package
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
• Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
• Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
• Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps