Senior Software Developer/Java Tamworth £40-50k
Greywood Associates are recruiting for an exceptional Java Developer to join our client's highly professional IT Department, based in Tamworth.
Working with cutting edge technologies you will be playing a major part in exciting new projects to enhance the functionality of the company's applications and in addition regular involvement in systems and business analysis, development and testing.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications from raw requirements through to delivery in an Agile environment
- Take a leading role in the development of new applications
- Act as a key contact with clients and stakeholders to obtain requirements
- Contribute opinions on new and emerging technologies
- Comprehensive Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Server-side technologies, ideally JBoss
- Relational Database skills with Oracle & SQL
- Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills able to interact with clients through to stakeholders
- Skilled in explaining technological solutions and taking requirements from non technical people
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace with a progressive working environment and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year