Senior Software Developer - C# .Net / WinForms - Aberdeen - circa 60K DOE
So 2020?s here! Ready for a new challenge?
This is a brand new opening, based within an organisation with a very well-deserved reputation for creating fantastic products used around the globe.
Right now they?re looking for a Senior Developer who?s ready to bring creativity, strong technical skills (across C# .Net and ideally some previous exposure to C or C++), and an understanding of software architecture as they create high-quality software solutions; designing and developing applications and working with a wide variety of technologies and systems as they go.
This individual will be responsible for operating across the full SDLC from initial requirements gathering with clients through to solution design and implementation, and will be playing a key role in a highly-collaborative core development team.
So if that sounds good to you so far, apply now and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco for more info!
- Be a key figure in the core development team and contribute directly to architectural decisions
- Design and develop applications which will tie into our client?s product suite
- Review delivered work to ensure high quality across different devices
- Work on a variety of projects of varying complexity, with a range of different technologies
What you?ll bring to the role:
- In-depth knowledge and commercial experience of C#.Net development
- Working knowledge of software architecture and the ability to tackle simultaneous projects
- Ideally, previous experience of working with C / C++ / WinForms and embedded software
- Experience of Agile/similar environments, and ideally exposure to CI/CD pipelines advantageous
- A bonus would be any understating of hardware/communication protocols/interfacing techniques
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Senior Software Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our Aberdeen based client. A competitive salary of circa £60,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits is available for the winning candidate, so get in touch with Liam at Abrecco ASAP!
pension, holidays, holidays