More about the role…
With a true love of experimenting with the latest tools, technologies and techniques to improve how you deliver your solutions, as a software engineer you can expect to be involved in:
- Producing rich front-end UI and efficient services with technologies like React, Angular and Vue.
- The automation of environmental and application deployment, scaling, and management using Kubernetes, Terraform, both in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) or on-premise.
And more about you:
- You're an engineer at heart and enjoy the challenge of building complex software solutions
- You want to work across a range of tech environments. Your priorities will be building new systems and improving stability, security and efficiency
- You're keen to learn new technologies and languages
- You're comfortable operating in an Agile environment with a good working knowledge in areas such as CI/CD, build pipelines, testing and architecture
- You have a good understanding of computing fundamentals (e.g. logic, data structures, algorithms, low-level architecture, networks stack) along with strong software design skills, including OO, and knowledge of version control systems such as Git
- You love nothing more than grabbing a pen and whiteboarding the next challenge
If everything you’ve read so far looks like your perfect next challenge, drop us a line with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability to find out more.