We have practices across Surrey, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Cambridgeshire all offering a friendly, personal and caring veterinary service. We pride ourselves in combining your quality of life with your career opportunities. We are Investors in People accredited, showing our commitment to our staff and how much they are valued.
We have an excitingopportunityfor SeniorVeterinarySurgeon to join us on thebeautifulIsle of Wight.
We have the only RCVS accredited Hospital on the Isle of Wight allowing you to work on a diverse range of emergency and critical cases. The hospital is supported by our 3 branches
Our state of the art hospital is equipped with 6 anaesthetic stations, Laparoscopic kit, ECG, ultrasound, Digital X-ray, fibre optic endoscopes and a dental suite allowing our staff to consistently deliver high quality diagnostic and surgical patient care. We have a dedicated team of 14 vets, 13 nurses and 13 receptionists who as a team provide an excellent support network and pride themselves in delivering clinical excellence to all. We also value the success and development of our staff and fully support and encourage a diverse range of CPD opportunities aimed at developing the teams clinical interests including certificates with currently 3 colleagues studying towards cert in Medicine and Surgery.
Check out our Facebook page to see what our team gets up to! https://www.facebook.com/PDIOW/
Our benefits include:
- Attractive salary of up to £66k depending on experience plus bonus and pension scheme
- Relocation package
- 4 day working week with flexibility if required
- OOH rota shared with sister practice so approx. 1 in 15 weekday night and 1 in 15 weekends
- Support towards a certificate for the right candidate
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme plus time in lieu for bank holidays worked
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Discounted pet care