We require an experienced and qualified Senior Service Engineer to support the Location Service Manager in the running of our depot in Bishops Waltham! As a Senior Service Engineer you will ensure smooth running of this busy workshop in order to maintain our service fleet and meet customer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. With this role you will receive a competitive salary, a van and some excellent benefits!
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK, providing a fleet of more than 13,000 machines from a network of 30 depots across the country. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, the largest equipment rental company in Europe.
Responsibilities include: -
- Assisting in the smooth day-to-day running of this busy workshop.
- Ensure 100% coverage for the servicing and maintenance of our modern hire fleet.
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections (PDI) of each machine is carried out at depot or on site as required.
- Produce monthly plant inspection reports and service schedule and organise workload of engineers to ensure all work is completed in accordance with company policies.
- Maintain the appearance of the fleet to corporate standard
- Offer guidance and support in response to customer breakdown calls.
- Locate spare required, ensuring that CE rating, where applicable is not compromised.
- Follow the guidelines set out in the Quality and Health and Safety policy.
- Maintain basic stock control system for the workshop spares.
- Identify training and development needs of workshop personnel.
- Support depot engineers with technical help and advice.
The ideal candidate will have: -
- Supervisory experience in running the busy workshop and supervising the engineering staff.
- Assisting with the service and maintenance of our modern fleet.
- The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Previous experience in Powered Access Industry
- Experience in Mechanical and Electro/hydraulic systems is desired.
- Good interpersonal skills and an understanding of the importance or excellent customer service.
In return you will receive:
- A Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not hear within 6 weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful.