What you’ll be doing...
Within Verizon’s Global Security Assurance PCI Practice, we offer an extensive portfolio of services addressing customer needs for IT and information security, governance, risk management and compliance.
Specifically, we have proven and extensive professional services offerings for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) and related 3DS, P2PE and PIN security standards.
As a Senior Security Consultant, you will deliver GRC/PCI projects, mostly at the customer premises, ranging from client identification and all steps through scoping and delivering the assignment to final invoicing. You must also be able to lead other more junior consultants during you missions. Crucially, you will be seen by your clients as an ambassador for Verizon: As such, you are expected to help to identify new opportunities for both Professional Services and other company offerings.
- Identifying business issues and propose compelling solutions from technical to Director-level clients.
- Exhibiting success through personal utilization, revenue and overall client satisfaction.
- Working in a global enterprise consulting environment where from time to time international travel is required.
- Working at customer premises, sometimes requiring extensive travel.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Experience as security consultant.
- A specialist in at least one area of information security and have a good understanding of related areas.
- Knowledge of security architecture, network security, access control and user access management, encryption, application security, platform security and database security.
- A CISSP or an equivalent industry recognized security qualification.
- Ability to successfully communicate their ideas and recommendations at all levels within an internal or external Customer from technical personnel to Senior Management.
- Support will be given to candidates who wish to qualify as a PCI DSS QSA or gain additional relevant industry recognized security qualifications.
Support will be given to candidates who wish to qualify as a PCI DSS QSA or gain additional relevant industry recognized security qualifications.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.