Founded in 2013, the company is a dynamic and fast-growing brokerage, operating in one of the most exciting industries in the world. This enthusiastic team strives to combine the traditional yachting values of passion and discretion with next generation technology. They have a reputation built on the consistency of our impeccable customer service. Based in South West London, they are perfectly positioned to service clients from around the world and only a short flight away from the super yacht hubs of the Mediterranean.
About the Role:
A newly formed subsidiary of the business is seeking to recruit a knowledgeable Senior Sales Broker, specifically focused on selling villa and chalet holiday accommodation to existing yachting clients but also responsible for prospecting and building relationships with new ones. This is a sales role but also requires someone willing to provide the highest standards of customer care, managing each stage of the booking process from enquiry to post stay follow up. Working autonomously, this role would suit a professional within the travel industry looking for an opportunity to grow with an exciting travel business, have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for selling the most luxurious villa and chalet holidays to the wealthiest consumers in the world. Repeat and referral business is core to the company's success so this role would need to maintain the same high level of exceptional service that the company has become known for. If you feel you are suitable and are looking for a more rewarding role with more opportunities, in a supportive environment with less politics, they would love to hear from you.
- Achieve or exceed targets
- Respond quickly, knowledgably, and professionally to inbound inquiries
- Build and deliver both a short term and longer term sales strategy
- Proactively identify and prospect new potential clients then contact them by cold call or email which generates solid leads
- Engage and convert an assigned database of clients
- Maintain reports and update database accurately and with integrity
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Work closely with cross functionally with Marketing, PR, Digital and Yachts Sales to align and identify opportunities
- Act as a brand ambassador, attend trade events, familiarisation trips or meet clients face to face when needed
- Relationship building with villa and chalet partners, family offices, private jet partners
- Account management of client from contract execution to following up post holiday to ensure satisfaction
- English fluency is essential with an additional language as advantageous (French, Russian, German preferred)
- Strong commercial acumen and proven track record of pursuing and building own client base
- Experience in operating in the ultra-high net worth space/or luxury travel and understand how to sell to them
- Organised and attention to detail with contracts and reporting
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Confident yet willing to roll sleeves up with no ego
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Broker, Junior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Yacht Broker, Luxury Sales Executive, Yacht Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.
50,000.00 - 150,000.00 per year