SEEKING A SENIOR RISK ANALYST (MOTOR PARTNER FINANCE)
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, itrsquo;s driving positive change and wersquo;re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting finance team thatrsquo;s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read onhellip;
We are seeking a Senior Risk Analyst to join our Motor Finance team. Working closely with the Risk Manager you will be responsible for optimising the profitability for the portfolio. Managing a small team of analysts you will ensure that the portfolio is closely monitored and the customer is at the heart of our decisions and processes.
You role will include:
- Analysing application data, complete weekly reports, understand trends, and present within internal meetings
- Developing, recommending and monitoring risk strategies which maximise revenue whilst minimising bad debt and detrimental customer behaviours.
- Providing input to pricing departments on applicant quality and expected risk levels
- Maintain, update, and develop the Motor MI suite which is used to update senior management within the monthly Risk Committee meeting
- Completing development/monitoring on expected risk forecasts, including the monitoring of cut-offs by dealers
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring account performance MI for all vehicles financed by BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- Supporting the commercial teams in investigating specific applications where they may not have progressed through the risk engine as prescribed
- Helping to upload strategy changes within the implementation team, including live testing, and monitoring following the release
- Completing controls for the Asset Manager to ensure that new and used vehicle values are being used within the system correctly