Senior Revit Technician - Derby
Working for a Private consultancy that can offer you the work life balance other organisations can't.
Salary: - £38,000 - £43,000 basic
This consultancy operates across the UK with this Senior Revit Technician based out of their Derby office. Their project portfolio includes working on a wide range of buildings covering Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Educational, Leisure, Care homes and Student accommodation. With project ranging in value up to 400million be valued design partners with clients as part of the major schemes.
As a Senior Revit Technician, you must be confident in preparing Revit deliverable s for buildings & structures projects. As well as managing the more junior technicians and graduates with you reporting in to an Associate Director for the business.
* Working to produce steelwork connection & concrete frame designs
* Producing REVIT building models of high quality and project
documentation to company standards
* Proactive in addressing problems and issues, presenting and providing
* Ensuring Revit models and drawings meet QA requirements
* Taking ownership of Revit tasks
* Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination
* High proficiency in using AutoCAD and Revit software
- You need to be proven with the use of Revit and AutoCAD
- Able to step up and be the Senior member of the team so confident in your own abilities when it comes to structural designs using Revit.
You must be living and eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Phil at Resolute
Alternatively you can speak to Phil by phoning 01332 34 55 66.
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
£38,000.00 - £43,000.00 per year