£27,500 DOE + Uncapped Commission scheme + Excellent benefits
Due to a new business win, Redactive Media Group require an experienced recruitment sales executive to work within our centralised recruitment team, with sales autonomy of a vertical sector job board and industry magazines.
We need someone who enjoys generating revenues from key accounts and developing new business. This will be achieved primarily via effective outgoing sales calls, as well as through attending face to face sales meetings and industry events as appropriate.
With your knowledge and experience in recruitment media sales, you will take ownership of this leading brand. Working with our in-house editorial teams, our publishing client and the wider commercial / content support teams at Redactive, you will be given the support needed to generate sales success.
You will be able to demonstrate previous success in delivering the following:
- A proven track record of working in a media sales environment, experience of both account management and successful new business development
- Good understanding of the publishing industry and solid recruitment sales experience
- Experience in and understanding of:
- Face to face meetings
- Market share generation
- Selling with research
- Selling against competitors
- Selling brand extensions
- Sales letter/proposal writing
- Ability to communicate with and influence all client and agency personnel
- Good time management skills with the ability to meet all sales deadlines
- Positive attitude to selling and meeting targets/objectives
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate ability to be a team player
- Command of basic IT skills
Redactive is an award-winning specialist magazine publisher with over 130 staff members and offers excellent benefits including 25 days’ holiday, rising to 28 after 2 years’ service, subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, contributory pension scheme and season ticket loans.
Our diverse sales force has over 45 staff, many have been with us for over 10 years due to continual development (we have a bespoke sales training programme), an achievable and uncapped commission scheme that really rewards great delivery, a culture of progression and inclusion, great internal support and collaboration, as well as thriving social culture.
We are based in Aldgate, near the bustling bars of St Katherine Docks, cultural attractions such as the Tower of London, Brick Lane, Petticoat Lane and Spitalfields market. Near 3 tube stations, and walking distance from London Bridge, Fenchurch Street and Liverpool Street, we have a great location for commuting from a wide base across London and beyond.
If you are looking for an exciting place to work which offers great benefits and strong career progression opportunities, please check out our website www.redactive.co.uk for more information on our success and culture. You can apply with a covering letter and CV here. Please note we will only review applications made through our applicant tracking system, we will not review applications submitted through indeed.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.