As the global leader in talent solutions, we take pride in what we do, connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win and careers soar. Today, with $13.4 billion in revenues and 500+ global locations, Allegis Group and its network of specialised companies provide a full suite of complementary talent solutions that solves nearly every workforce challenge to empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience. Our companies include Aerotek; TEKsystems; Aston Carter; Allegis Global Solutions; Major, Lindsey & Africa; Allegis Partners; MarketSource; EASi; The Stamford Group; and Getting Hired. Learn more at AllegisGroup.com.
- Manages the other London receptionists across two of our London offices, both in terms of day to day reception cover if someone is off sick/on holiday, supporting them in dealing with any challenging situations, pastoral care and managing performance
- Welcomes and greets all guests with warmth and professionalism to Allegis Group
- Answers the telephone warmly and professionally via the switchboard and directs callers to relevant person or department
- Monitors with care all visitor access and maintains security awareness
- Ensures that all messages and queries are dealt with on a timely basis and communicates clearly to the relevant individuals
- Arranges taxis and couriers as and when necessary
- Sorts and distributes the post daily within a prompt timeframe
- Manages the booking of meetings rooms for the relevant offices
- Ensures that the meeting rooms are suitably presented at all times and regularly checks meeting rooms after meetings
- Helps to find a solution on meeting room requirements during busy times
- Manages milk orders for the London offices
- Supports facilities team and building management in their work and responsibilities
- Seeks to understand how the building management
- operate and builds relationships with key stakeholders.
- Performing ad hoc duties as required and supporting PAs from time to time if needed (event organising, lunch meetings etc.)
- Builds strong relationships with not only the receptionists but also the Field Support Team who support in covering reception from time to time.
- Generally plays a supportive and helpful role across the offices where needed
Skills and essential behaviours
- Previous experience of managing or supervising others
- Previous Receptionist/Front of house experience essential
- It's crucial that this person is professional, welcoming and warm at all times when greeting our customers, when on the telephone and to fellow colleagues
- The individual is well presented at all times and demonstrates a professional image
- Is flexible in their approach and support fellow receptionist colleagues when needed
- Remains calm, can multitask and demonstrates a willingness to help and assist both colleagues and customers
- Is a team player, engages with the company and demonstrates a keenness to get involved in wider initiatives
- Proven ability to build strong and positive working relationships
- Clear and concise communication skills and has an excellent telephone manner
- Positive attitude displayed at all times
- Ability to think on their feet and find a solution when needed.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices .
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices .
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
£26,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year
+ 10% performance based bonus
+ 10% performance based bonus