Job descriptionJob Title:
Senior Quantity Surveyor, also keen to hear from Quantity Surveyors
Crewe, Lichfield, Stafford, Stoke on Trent - remote working initially
Salary / Benefits:
Competitive salary and car package on offer
Main Tier 1 Rail Contractor
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- NEC experience
- Heavy Civil Engineering experience for a Tier 1 Contractor
- a minimum of 8 years commercial experience.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Piling / earthworks / ground engineering experience
- Worked on design and build contracts
- Carrying out Monthly reports, Target Cost.
- Working on a JV on a Groundworks contract on HS2
- You will be responsible for 3 assistant / graduate surveyors.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis