Senior QA/Test Automation Engineer - Gherkin, Selenium, C# - Edinburgh - Circa 45k + Benefits
If you?re reading this and think it looks familiar, it probably is. That?s because my client is still looking for the right candidate for this great opportunity. You never know, it could be you!
An opportunity for a Senior QA Automation Engineer has become available to join a very successful global software vendor based in the heart of Edinburgh?s city centre. You will have the opportunity to play a vital role in performing Quality Assurance and Test procedures across their full product suite and take pride in delivering the highest quality of products to your customers. So if this sounds like the ideal role to you, why wait? Apply now!
What you?ll be doing;
- Designing and executing both manual and automation tests
- Liaising with internal teams and clients to gather requirements
- Developing efficient and effective automation frameworks
- Producing test estimates and appropriate materials to support project planning and costing
Personal and Technical Attributes;
- Strong Visual Studio (C#) coding skills and experience of developing robust and efficient frameworks
- Experience producing manual and automated tests for desktop and web applications
- Previous framework development using Selenium/Gherkin/SpecFlow/Ranorex
- Experience developing SQL and scripts
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a Test Automation professional to join a global software vendor in producing leading software solutions to clients throughout the world. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary around £45,000 alongside an excellent benefits package. Please apply with you most recent CV for immediate consideration!
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities. You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.
pension, health, life assurance