Job descriptionJob Title:
Senior Project Manager - Tunnelling also interested in Project Directors
Salary / Benefits:
£75,000 - £90,000 per annum plus package
My client, a specialist European Tunnelling construction company with over 40 years experience in fields of Civils, Industrial & Steel Construction, Ground Engineering, Structural Maintenance and Mining is seeking an Experienced Senior Level Project Manager to lead there large scale UK projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- A Strong background in the management of large scale tunnelling projects from start to finish
- At least 10 years of construction site experience in tunnel construction
- Good knowledge of TBM or NATM Tunnelling methods
Good understanding on NEC forms of contract
- Completed Studies in a relevant Civil Engineering discipline (Degree)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of Construction costing programs
- The ability to travel when required.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Worked on International Tunnelling projects
- Chartership to a relevant professional body.
- Responsible for the whole project management of Large scale Tunnelling contracts in the UK
- Organization of the construction site in all contractual, economic and technical matters
- Quality, cost and schedule control of the construction site
- Work preparation - construction schedules
- Supplementary management - NEC (New Engineering Contract)
- Negotiation with and coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
- Construction site documentation, monthly reports
- Security management in the UK legal environment
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis