Job descriptionJob Title:
Senior Project Manager - Substations/Transmission & Distribution
Birmingham, ideal for Walsall, Solihull and surrounding areas
Salary / Benefits:
£75,000 - £80,000 including package
Our clients vision is to deliver the best market offer for turnkey substation projects through world-class power technologies and highest level of competence in managing infrastructure projects. Shaping energy solutions to empower sustainable connectivity.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 10 -15 years' of work experience in Project Management/Construction of Substations and in a similar role
- Has executed at least 1 EPC complex project (50 - 100 Million+) as PM
- Extensive Construction experience of AIS/GIS Substations
- Experience as a line manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Required Experience working with 400kv GIS Substation Projects
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Bachelors or Masters degree (Engineering, Project Management)
Overall responsibility for the Operational Performance of the UK Project Portfolio, related to execution strategies, financial performance, timeliness of deliveries and world class safety and integrity performance. Management of Engineering, Supply Chain, Project Management, Project Controls, Contract Management and Field Operations.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis