Working for a globally successful FTSE organisation the role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to manage high profile projects across a wide variety of technical and business areas. The type of projects within our portfolio will be varied and there will be a requirement to work on initiatives with either a regional or global remit/scope.
The Project and Programme Management Team form part of the Corporate Programme Management Office (CPMO) recognised within Experian for its consistent and high quality project delivery. There are c50+members of the CPMO based in offices globally, supporting a variety of business focused IT and non IT projects and programmes.
You will provide day-to-day leadership for large and complex IT projects and programmes and will work initially with key stakeholders to understand business objectives, desired outcomes and success criteria. You will be responsible for the development of project plans and operational support strategy. The work will be challenging - we'll expect you to manage projects using resources across numerous internal business units and regions. You should be confident when it comes to driving change and adept at managing key stakeholders right up to Director and Executive levels within Experian.
- You will be Degree educated and will hold a current accreditation in a standard Project and/or Programme Management methodology.
- You will be capable of creating strong relationships with team members and stakeholders alike and will possess an effective consultative and influencing style
- Through your extensive knowledge and experience you will drive the successful delivery for the most demanding of projects
- You should possess a range of experience in managing projects in a challenging environment and will have outstanding analytical, leadership and organisational skills.
- You will have experience and a willingness to work with global teams to leverage the benefits that come with global diversity
- You will have the ability to promote innovative ideas and accept the risks that are required to lead to change.
- The successful candidate will be expected to be fully committed and flexible in their approach to the most effective and efficient ways to achieve project success
- You will have demonstrated significant experience in delivering large scale IT projects and programmes in a FTSE environment or similar
- You must have experience of running projects and/or programmes using Agile methodology.
Why choose us?
Our colleagues' health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that's why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it's your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life's big moments - from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers - we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we've helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish - and we're not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We're investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it's really like to work here, check out our LinkedIn and social media channels using the hashtags #ExperianLife and #ExperianWay.