Currie & Brown is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for our Cambridge office. The successful candidate will support project leaders in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
- Delivering plans for projects under their control and monitoring subsequent performance against this, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Developing and improving the performance of the team (locally); formulating and implementing a local and project service delivery plan in consultation with the line manager
- Managing the recruitment, supervision, and development of junior staff within the team
- Implementing and monitoring relevant project control and administration systems in accordance with the Currie & Brown Business Management System (especially national quality standards for the services provided)
- Undertaking primary responsibility for compliance with the company’s health and safety policy and other appropriate corporate policies
- Managing the administration of the team, ensuring that facilities and working practices follow national guidelines and are appropriate for all staff
- Delivering the services as set out by the service division and terms of commission appointment
- A technical qualification in project management or another technical profession
- Preferably professionally qualified to APM, RIBA, CIOB, etc with evidence of managerial training
- Technical delivery experience gained within a global construction consultancy
- Experience assisting with fee negotiations and advising on parameters in which negotiations can take place
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Currie & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job. Currie & Brown UK is also proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant, which represents a promise by the company that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly.