Senior Project Manager – PMP APMP – Agile – Stoke on Trent - Staffs
Senior Project Manager ideally PMP APMP qualified with experience working in an Agile environment sought by thriving market leader at their offices in Stoke on Trent.
Key skills & experience:
- Ability to work within a small team and autonomously
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence decisions and outcomes to achieve objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Budget management
- Various project management methodologies
- ITIL methodologies useful
- Software development lifecycle (Agile / SCRUM)
As an experienced Project Manager you will be expected to work to identify business requirements and translate them into a robust project plan. The role will require you to utilise both project management and business analysis skills to ensure that identified benefits are delivered in alignment to strategic objectives within the constraints of time, cost, scope and quality.
Your duties will include:
- Track and correlate key project KPI’s for the production of weekly project reporting, escalating by exception - Cost, Time, Risks, Scope, Benefits, Resource etc. via the PMO reporting mechanisms.
- Adopt a RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) framework to ensure clear definitions for all individuals involved in the project / change.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders across the business; influencing key business decisions where required.
- Ensuring all time worked is being captured by all team members within timesheets, to ensure capitalisation of resources is appropriate.
- Develop and maintain high level and detailed project plans using Waterfall or Agile methodologies, using them to monitor progress and model ‘what if scenarios’ to plan mitigation strategies. Proactively managing project resource from multi-disciplined teams both within head office, sites across the UK and external resources/suppliers.
- Ensuring financial objectives are met by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Working closely with developers to define functional and non-functional requirements and build design specifications.