Senior Programme Assurance Manager
£58,078 per annum, Part Time 4 days per week - (pro-rata to £46,462)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for an experienced and exceptional Senior Programme Assurance Manager provide corporate and East Bank programme-wide assurance to the LLDC Executive Management Team and external stakeholders. This includes leading the production of the East Bank programme and assurance reporting; management of the East Bank change control process; management of the East Bank third line assurance provider; leading on LLDC corporate reporting; and management of the corporate Deep Dive Review programme.
Working in partnership with other members of the Finance, Commercial and Corporate Services directorate, the Senior Programme Assurance Manager will:
- Lead on the East Bank programme-wide assurance analysis and reporting to provide a focused East Bank programme wide assurance report for the East Bank Risk and Assurance Board and the programme-wide report for the East Bank Programme Board.
- Lead the East Bank Change Control process and ensure that the management of the process is effectively delivered by the support officers in the PMO team.
- Manage the client relationship with the independent third line assurance provider for the East Bank and the relationships with stakeholders during assurance reviews. Own and update the East Bank assurance strategy and assurance framework.
- Lead on the corporate wide assurance analysis and reporting and manage the client relationship with the supplier of the corporate-wide reporting tool.
- Lead on developing and delivering the LLDC Corporate Deep Dive Review programme.
Knowledge and Experience
For this opportunity we would be looking for someone with a relevant degree or someone who can demonstrate the equivalent in experience. The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of the principles and concepts of assurance, programme, project and risk management and have substantial experience of implementing these principles in a similar role. Experience of working in, or for, public sector bodies is desirable and an understanding of the governance principles and legal framework that the Legacy Corporation operates within would be advantageous.
Skills and Abilities
We are looking for a good team player for this post who has an approachable and helpful nature who is able to maintain a positive working style when dealing with stakeholders at all levels. Someone with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task is essential, as you will be required to organise your own workload and coordinate the work of others to meet deadlines when required. As well as having excellent verbal and written communication skills the post holder will need to be delivery and solutions focused.
If you would like the opportunity to work on this exciting project and you have the passion and commitment to pro-actively drive our Programme Assurance forward then we look forward to hearing from you.
If you would like to discuss this role further or have any questions please contact the HR team on 0203 288 1800 or email@example.com
** At LLDC we appreciate that you may want a flexible approach to working, it’s about giving our employees the opportunity to be adaptable and embrace new ways of working to improve our productivity and performance. This role will be considered for flexible working if required, which could be either, job share, part time hours, home working or compressed hours.
We especially welcome applications from underrepresented groups including BAME, disabled and female candidates. **
To find out more about this role please download a copy of our recruitment pack and hit “Apply Now”
The closing date for applications is 24th November 2019 at midnight
Interviews will be held w/c 2nd December 2019