Senior Product Marketing Manager
Experian Data Quality is recruiting! We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our global team based at our London office.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. A FTSE 100 business, we were named by Forbes as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” for the fifth year in a row in 2018!
Experian Data Quality is a global leader in providing data quality software and services to businesses around the world, enabling better understanding of their customers through improvement and enrichment of their data.
What you’ll do
This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial product marketing team that’s focused on customer insight focused transformation.
You’ll play a key role in making this ambition a reality by developing a deep understanding of our customers and partnering closely with sales and marketing teams across the globe. Working closely with passionate product and development teams you’ll lead the positioning of our data quality products and services, ensuring that our unique differentiators shine through.
- Develop compelling value propositions that resonate with our target personas
- Identify and develop new innovative use cases for our products which increase market adoption
- Prime our teams for success through deep customer understanding and competitor insights
- Define and successfully lead go-to-market programmes for new products and propositions
- Inspire the regional commercial teams with compelling sales enablement programs
- Create sales tools and marketing assets which support each stage of the buyer journey, driving pipeline acceleration
Who you are
A proven senior product marketer that has a strong desire for addressing customer needs and that can demonstrate that they’ve delivered measurable commercial impact within matrixed organisations.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing for a B2B SaaS or enterprise software company.
- Strong writing skills and proven experience in creating high impact value propositions
- Demonstrated success in planning and leading go-to-market strategies
- High analytical IQ with the ability to discover insights that shape decisions in complex sources of data externally in the market and within our internal business, product, and organization
- Successful management of large stakeholder networks comprised of diverse roles and interests.
- Strong strategic thinker with a start-up execution mentality
- Ideally experience of Data Management, Data Quality, or Information Management.
Why join us
We’ve been honoured to collect a lot of rewards for our work environment. For the second year in a row, Experian has been certified as a ‘Top UK Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute and we’ve also been named a Top 10 Most Family-friendly Workplace and a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation.
On top of this great environment, we can also offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Performance and business based bonuses, and generous pension contributions
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell a further 5 days, and a further 3 days volunteering days at any cause of your choice
- A wide range of benefits including Annual Travel Ticket Loans, Bike4Work scheme, healthcare schemes, discounted retail opportunities and more!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we’d love to hear from you - apply now!